- Completes an agreement for services.
- Programs phone system to send station ID for 911 calls.
- Documents addresses of buildings.
- Documents phone numbers or station IDs and their locations such as floor, wing, room number or room description.
- Creates database and web access accounts.
- Validates addresses, loads data and updates the 911 ALI server and the redundant backup.
- Contacts telephone provider to pass the 10-digit station ID sent on 911 call to router.
Following these steps, test calls are made to ensure 911 calls connect to the dispatcher and that name, address, and location are presented successfully.
IES Provides a Solution
- Ensure 911 safety for employees, students, clients and customers.
- Identify the specific location within a building from where emergency calls are made.
- Direct working relationship between business 911 coordinator and IES database representative.
- View and management of data through Internet account access.
- Maximum of one hour completion of station ID updates.
- Initial set-up fee $67.00 per 100 records.
- Monthly recurring fee $10.77 per 100 records.
- Annual invoicing available.
- Individual case basis